Sunday, October 20, 2013

H f l team working moms home business


H-F-L-Team: Working Moms Home Business


Do you remember all of those slogans form the 60's and 70's about women?


"A woman's place is in the house and senate"
"Women, you can have it all!"
"I can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan"


My Mom did not "work". She stayed home all day and


Cleaned House
Cooked
Shopped
Drove us to different sports events
Coached
Raised kids/encouraged, disciplined, taught, mended injuries exc.
Did laundry
Handled household budget and finances


Okay she had at lea...


 


 


Do you remember all of those slogans form the 60's and 70's about women?


"A woman's place is in the house and senate"
"Women, you can have it all!"
"I can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan"


My Mom did not "work". She stayed home all day and


Cleaned House
Cooked
Shopped
Drove us to different sports events
Coached
Raised kids/encouraged, disciplined, taught, mended injuries exc.
Did laundry
Handled household budget and finances


Okay she had at least 10 jobs long hours no pay. No wonder women wanted out of the house!


But what they found is that not only were they now working outside of the home all that work at home didn't go away.


Women friends of mine that worked outside of the home found themselves spending almost all they earned was going to day care, commuting expenses "gas, parking, maintenance " and wardrobe.


The biggest complaint was they had no time to spend with their kids. They were asking themselves "Why did I have kids if I am going to turnover raising them to a stranger making minimum wage?"


As a man and father I could not fully understand how they felt, but I know it troubled them deeply. I was fortunate that I was a firefighter and with my schedule I was able to help raise my daughter and help with a lot of the household responsibilities. I found out first hand what "moms work" is and it was intense!


What's the answer?


I wish I could that the credit for this brilliant idea, but no. Work form home online. It can be the answers to many stay at home work at home needs.


The computer and internet can provide stay at home moms with numerous options. Your passions, ideas, and creativity can all be funneled into your home business.


I met a stay at home mom that lives in my building. I would see her out with her baby in one of those "jogger strollers" and she would have one or two dogs with her. But I noticed that they were different dogs at different times. I stopped and talked to her at the mailbox and asked her about the number of dogs she has. She laughed and told me that they're not all hers.


She went on to say that she is a stay at home mom, and her husband works a regular 8 to 5. She is working on getting her home business up and running and that she walks dogs for people in the building. She stated that they pay her $25.00 to walk them that is about $50.00 to $75.00 a day!


Wow the entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well in that home!


So she is getting her home business going, earning cash with the dog walking, spending time with her child and getting her exercise. She is also planning to home school her child. She has it figured out.


What can you do?


Follow my neighbors' model.


Get that home business started. Find other sources of income from the home while it is building. Ask yourself what are you good at, trained in or educated in. What needs do other people have that you can fill. Then apply that to your stay at home strategy.


Take confidence in the fact that you are not the first women to work from home. Women have been doing it for a very long time.


I check out some Bible verses and found many about working women. Here are a few that I found.


Proverbs 31:14-18


14 She is like the merchant ships, bringing her food from afar.


15 She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls.


16 She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.


17 She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.


18 She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night.


You see you're in good company. Now go out and start fulfilling your Hundred-Fold-Life.


 



Recommended For You



No comments:

Post a Comment